Sunday, February 13, 2011

As Time Goes By

Another busy week has flown by and in honour of the passage of time, I thought I'd post some of the photos I took when we attended Ukrainian New Year's celebration, Malanka. Stacy, our host, scored a fabulous table for us.

We got to hang out with new friends.

And the table provided a fabulous view when the traditional dancers showed us their moves.

I love this photo.

The room was filled with adorable kids.

This little guy was busy.

And this little girl had the most piercing gaze. She was SO not impressed with me.

But when they got together,

They were pretty darn cute.

The girl with the blonde hair had the most spirit though. She spent the whole night doing this:

.... running back and forth between the band and the kids, cuttin' a rug, and making us all smile. Now THAT'S the way to ring in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment