- 2 bottles of water (check)
- 1 bag of Twizzlers (check) (because maybe I'll let them take me for a ride on the popping corn, but I'm not gonna let them force me to empty out my pockets for a few stands of licorice!)
- 1 Fresca (check) (see above)
- 1 turkey sammich (check) (because there's no actual meal break scheduled in the day)
- 1 Coke (check) in case an energy boost is needed in the final film (it wasn't actually necessary). Plus, see above.
- 1 box of "after Christmas discounted miniature, individually wrapped Toblerone Bars" (check) (for sharing - ergo the individually wrapped thing)
- 1 container of soylent green (AKA nutritional yeast) to sprinkle on the popcorn
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Who liked to have "fee" with his "chee"
Cuz his love for the rock wasn't fickle
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
And three lovely matching bracelets to go with.
Let's see those in a close-up, shall we?
And there were sweet, SWEET earrings.
But my most FAVOURITE item was this day wear vintage piece which features a wee Chinese box.
Tamara may have been a tad miffed that I stole this gift from her, but could you blame me?
Besides, not that this theft was an act of REVENGE or anything, but I DO seem to recall a running posse holiday dinner in which a certain piece of Zuka jewellery was stolen from ME by a certain Tamara G.... And rightly so, as THAT piece suited Tamara to a T! And that, gentle reader, is why I think everyone should cut me a little slack for doing the unthinkable during the season of giving. AFTER admiring my jewels that is!