Friday, October 29, 2010

The Honeymoon is Over (Kidding!!)


The day after the big event, we headed out for breakfast and I snapped this image. I figured that my nails would only be nice for another day or so, and I wanted it stated on record that I once had nice hands!

I was also completely loving the Zuka jewelry and decided that I'd wear it for the duration of the honeymoon.

We had a couple of days with our lovely friends and family in Newfoundland, and then we headed for Montreal for our 3 day honeymoon. We had 3 commitment-free days to look forward to! It all started brilliantly when we were upgraded to Business Class. Mister Man HAPPENED to mention that we'd just gotten hitched as we checked in, and lo and behold, they called us up to the desk and told us they were going to let the newlyweds travel in style en route to Montreal. I don't know that we'll EVER be able to go steerage again!

Mister Man had never been to Montreal, and when the morning light touched down upon the condo we were borrowing from a friend, he understood what all the fuss is about. We set out to explore...

and somehow ended up at Schwartz's! (home of world famous "smoked meat sammiches") Funny that. It's like Mister Man's homing device was on overdrive....

I had to smile at his enthusiasm.

He was a man on a mission.
He was.... well... in heaven....

(and... um... if I were you, I wouldn't put my hand anywhere near him at this moment.... because he was more like a dog with a bone, than a man with a smoked meat sammich!)

It was truly like he'd had a religious experience....

(I get to head back to Montreal for meetings next week, so I'll wrap this up before I go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment