Saturday, August 21, 2010

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Phew. What a week. We've been in a pre-production frenzy at work, and at home, we've been wildly dashing to and fro getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow morning we'll take off for St. John's Newfoundland, where we'll put all the final touches on the big wedding day and all of the lead-up events. GAH!! Not to worry, I think we'll be ready.

In any event, I know posting was non-existent this week, but I'm hopeful that I'll have some time before the mainlanders descend and we start ripping up the place!! I also want to tell you about the rest of that amazing shower/stagette that unfolded last Saturday.... Sadly, I wasn't taking the photographs, so I need to get some copies from other folks. Perhaps during a layover tomorrow I can fill you in using words in lieu of images.

In the meantime, I'll see you on the other side of the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment