Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It Was Just One of Those Things

Mister Man has a bit of a shoe fetish. He LOVES shoes. He could put the cast of Sex and the City to shame! And sometimes he likes to leave them laying about here and there, so that our apartment looks like the floor of the Army and Navy after the annual shoe sale. This leads to the odd bit of chiding on my part about the shoe obstacle course.

So last night when we came home, he noticed 2 pairs of my shoes in the hallway, and, on a whim, he wound up and kicked them so that they scattered down the hall. And this morning, when I got up at oh-dark-hour to do the looong walk into work (the 2 hour walk in an effort to fight fat), I grabbed a pair of shoes and threw them in my knapsack. Or so I thought. When I got to work, and took my runners off, I discovered that I didn't have ONE pair of shoes in my pack. Nay. I had one shoe from each pair. So this is how I spent the day. Yup. I guess there's not much more to say......

No comments:

Post a Comment