Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stave Lake with Our American Friends


About a month ago, Paul and Lisa came up from Seattle for the weekend. As you know, a visit from our American pals always spells adventure. We headed out to Stave Lake to visit the decommissioned dam. Mister Man and I love this place. It's just one photo op after another.

Not to mention there are lots of hands-on displays to help explain how hydro electric power is generated. (though this TECHNICALLY isn't one of the OFFICIAL hands-on displays.... You may recall that I had a traumatic run in with one of these things some years ago and I might still be a tad scarred....) But clearly Lisa is braver than me, because she went for the re-enactment faster than you can say "Bob's yer uncle".

In any event, Mister Man, Paul, Lisa, Poot and I had a blast poking around.

And with these kinds of vistas, who could complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment