Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Briefly (Floating)

Oh, it has been busy, busy, busy. January, being the month in which almost everyone I know was born, is chock full o' fun (and busy-ness). And fun leads to lack of blogging. While there are images galore sitting in my FLICKR account, and stories and recipes burning a hole in my pocket, I am going to have to settle for a brief post tonight, and a single image.

Every week day, I head down over the hill towards Lonsdale Quay with an audio book playing on my MP3 player. I make my way to the Seabus, (which is indeed a bus on the water). Let me tell you that it's pretty hard to be in a bad mood if you start your day floating for 13 minutes, watching the city sky line majestically creep towards you. So I thought I'd share that experience.

Without further ado, here's a little sliver of my morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment