Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Looking Forward and Backward

The other night, Mister Man and I were on our way out, and we stopped at the infamous "Lynnwood Pub" so that Mister Man could pick up some beer. I snapped this image while he was in the store.

I was sitting in the truck looking forward at the sign which was bathed in light, and the rear view mirror showed the world behind me. So I felt like I was having one of those rare out of body experiences in which I could look forward and backward at the same time. If only I could perfect this ability. I guess it's the same ability that our mothers developed when we were kids. You know - that uncanny ability to see everything you were up to (and into), even when they had their backs turned? Is that some sort of special super power that's unleashed during childbirth? They should market that, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment