Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mike's Chili Parlor (Turn up the Heat Baby!!)

I'm skipping over a couple of Seattle events here (perhaps I can return to them when life grinds to a moderate waltz instead of a Russian saber dance.) But I just have to tell you the tale of Mike's Chili Parlor and Tavern in Ballard, WA.

When you drive up, you're greeted by this fabulous non-smack talkin' sign.

Here are the kids now! Just chompin' at the bit to go on in.

Well, what are you waiting for? Step up!

It's kind of like the bar on "Cheers". Only they serve chili here.....

.....and abuse (check out the second last item from the bottom in the centre column...)

They also serve a lot of love.

And chili. Oh my.... the chili.... did I mention the chili?

1 comment:

  1. What you can't see is the price of the grilled cheese - $54.50. They say that you really have to want one bad.?

    ReplyDelete