Monday, November 2, 2009

On the Sunny Side

The sunny side of being sick (if you can't have the Mums on hand to bring you tomato soup) is coming out the other side when you start to feel better again!

And I don't have to tell you that feeling better ROCKS! I am all with the Mary Tyler Moore toss my hat up into the air and daintily spin on the sidewalk, helicopter arms all splayed. And that's when I'm just at 80%. I'm just so relieved to feel like I'm no longer a contender for an wikipedia entry under the category "narcolepsy".

I feel like I've moved across a colour palette in this way:

and finally ended up in this neck of the colour spectrum....

I figure by the weekend, I'll feel like this again:

and THAT means there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Go light go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment